Staff Resume Writer-Banking Industry-Work from Home Opportunity
Who We Are
Bankers Recruiting Bankers – The Symicor Group is a boutique bank-only talent acquisition firm based in Chicago. Our nationally unique value proposition is rooted in the fact that our recruiters are former bankers! We know banking and how to evaluate the very best banking talent available in the market. Whether you are a bank candidate seeking a new opportunity or a bank president trying to fill an essential position, The Symicor Group stands ready to deliver premium results for you.
The Symicor Group is seeking part-time to full-time staff banking resume writer. This is a work from home opportunity. You will be working with our recruiters and candidate clients to tailor resumes for submissions to prospective banks.
The position pays $22.50 per hour.
Staff Resume Writer responsibilities include:
- Critiquing, editing and rewriting existing client resumes.
- Writing customized and targeted resumes from client submitted resumes.
- Interacting with clients by phone & email to gather necessary information to complete a quality resume.
- Responding in a timely and professional fashion to client questions, comments, and concerns regarding the development of their resume and/or professional documents.
- Managing a queue of clients and being able to reliably meet timeline and quality expectations set forth.
- Working closely with Director of Operations to ensure a strong presentation to the client.
Who Are You?
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for an opportunity where you can pursue your interests and your passion. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but merely the starting point for your future.
You also bring the following skills and experience:
- An Undergraduate Degree.
- 2+ years experience tailoring resumes. Experience with banking resumes is a plus. A portfolio of past work is required.
- Excellent writing skills and grammatical proficiency.
- Own computer with MS Word with working knowledge of MS Word.
- Reliable and consistently able to stay on schedule.
- Attention to detail is a must – there is no such thing as a “small” mistake on a resume!
- Interested in helping individuals.
- CPRW certified is preferred but not a requirement.
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Willingness to stay abreast of latest resume trends and keyword searches.
Job Code: 1000-100
The next step is yours. Email us your current resume along with the position you are considering to: